Inquire about availability or learn more about services.
Highly qualified, experienced professionals who know Alaska
Outstanding related services
- Highly-trained and professional services
- Proficiency in all industry-standard assessment tools
- Individualized care and attention in monitoring of student programs
- Clear, concise training of paraprofessional staff in student program implementation
- High-quality student reports provided in a timely and secure manner
- FERPA compliance in all communication
- Clear, professional recommendations in regards to student eligibility
- Preparation and facilitation of ESER and IEP meetings
- Assistance in matters of compliance with state and federal regulations
- Assistance with program implementation
- Provision of staff development and training
- Help with pre-compliance monitoring
- Post-compliance training and assistance
- Mentoring and training of new and/or inexperienced teaching staff
- Administration of standardized assessments
Flexible, customizable options for service delivery
Extensive professional learning opportunities
Flexible contract options and cost-sharing available
Work with us!
Most American educators drive to work or maybe take a bus to their schools. Here in Alaska, things are different.
To deliver special education related services to rural Alaska, SERRC’s special education team travels the state by air (jet, float and prop planes), boat, snow machine — even dog sled — to provide the children of Alaska with the best possible programs and services.