FREE GED® Prep Classes and Tutoring
TLC offers individual GED® tutoring throughout Southeast Alaska and GED®-prep math, reading, and writing classes in Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka, and Prince of Wales Island.
Our GED® preparation and testing helps people:
- orient to the GED® process
- improve their reading, writing, and math skills
- prepare for the GED® exam
- work with computers
- take the GED exams
Juneau Learning Center Hours & Class Calendar
Click for tutoring hours and a calendar of current classes in Juneau.
Do You Live Outside of Juneau?
To find GED® prep and testing resources outside of Juneau in Southeast Alaska, call us toll-free at 1-800-478-6660.
What Will a GED® Get You?
A GED® diploma opens the door for you to secure a job or a better job, continue your education and training, serve as a role model for your children, help you feel better about yourself and more!
How can TLC Help You?
We are here to help guide you through the GED® process. Our teachers are welcoming, experienced, and care deeply about their students.
What do you have to do to pass the GED® tests?
You can be in control of your future! Successful students have a powerful reason to get their diploma, make a commitment to the process, take steps towards their goal, and ask for help. Here’s how:
- Attend GED® orientation and register with GED.com at our learning center (2 hours)
- Take math and reading assessment for class placement (1 hour)
- Meet with teacher to create study plan (15 minutes)
- Attend classes
- Study on your own or with TLC tutors
- Take a free short practice test (15 minutes)
- Take the practice test (called the Official GED® Ready Practice Test)
- Schedule and take GED® test
Do you want to know more about the GED® preparation and testing process?