Our adult basic education programs provide instruction for students working towards passing their GED® tests or to improve reading, writing, and math skills for employment and continued education.
In Juneau, Sitka and Ketchikan, we offer a variety of class levels, with teachers dedicated to each student’s success. Classes are on hold for summer, but personalized tutoring is available so come in to see us today!
- GED® instruction and testing;
- ESL/Citizenship classes;
- Skills building in math, reading, and writing;
- Computer classes; and
- A new Career and College Awareness class.
Looking for class times or dates?
In all other Southeast Alaskan communities, TLC can help you develop a personalized learning plan, and find a local tutor and online resources.
Want more information?
- Take a look at our Juneau brochure and flyer.
- Click to view the Sitka brochure and flyer.
- Here is the Ketchikan brochure and flyer.
- For services in all other communities, check out this rural services brochure and flyer.
SERRC is a certified Pearson Vue Test Site for the GED® exam.
The Learning Connection is a program of SERRC – Alaska’s Educational Resource Center. Adult education is supported with funding from the State of Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development Adult Basic Education Program and the Juneau Community Foundation’s Hope Endowment Fund and CBJ Social Service Grant.