Now offering restraint training
SERRC’s top-notch special education professional development services are on-demand and fully-customizable to meet district needs.
Participating districts can opt to have staff receive continuing education credit through a local university.
Professional development services include certified professionals who possess extensive experience working with students, teachers, parents, and administrators in the following areas:
- In-service staff training for individual or group program implementation
- Alaska Special Education Handbook Training
- State and Federal Special Education Laws
- Reauthorization of Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Pre- and Post- State Compliance
- Secondary Transition
- Surrogate Parent Training
- Inclusion and Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) Strategies
- Response to Intervention Planning Support
- Educational Strategies
- Teaching Strategies for Exceptional Children
- Instructional Aide/Paraprofessional Training
- Accommodation and Modification
- Behavior Management Techniques
- iPad Integration
- Books Studies (i.e.: Tough Kids Handbook, etc.)
For more information on customizing effective training for your district staff, please contact us today.