SERRC provides customized direct student services, school and district support services, and community services (including adult education) to students of all ages, educators, schools and school districts throughout Alaska.
SERRC ESL Teacher Wins "Adult Educator of the Year"
- Created in 1976 by the Alaska State Legislature, SERRC is Alaska's only educational service agency and provides educational services to every school district in the state.
- SERRC is the acronym for the Southeast Regional Resource Center. The agency has grown beyond its name and is referred to as SERRC - Alaska's Educational Resource Center.
- SERRC has offices in Anchorage and Juneau and employs approximately 60 educators, grant administrators, and support - many of whom travel extensively to deliver services to rural and rural-remote communities.
- SERRC is a private, non-profit, agency that does not receive any dedicated funding from the State of Alaska or the federal government. SERRC's funding is derived exclusivley from grants and contracts.
- SERRC provides services to every school district in the state.