Do you have student loan debt, or are you going back to school?
“We aren’t millionaires, and with three kids every dollar counts. My student loan debt was such a huge stress hanging over my head and I just resigned myself to paying on it forever. What choice did I have but to just chip away at it as best I could? I am grateful that my HR Department shared the information about ISLS and provided us with a better solution.” – Adam Rex Click to see my full story
Any full time public sector or government employee with federal student loan debt is eligible. The loan forgiveness amount is individually determined and tax-free.
See how others saved money on their student loans! Click here to find out more about this benefit!
Your potential savings could be huge.
Anybody with federal student loans can:
- Immediately lower monthly student loan payments.
- Reduce student loan debt. There is no cap in the amount of student loan forgiveness with this program.
- Significantly reduce the cost of earning additional degrees.
- Receive a personal 10-year loan forgiveness plan outlining savings.
You may eligible if:
- You’re a full-time employee, and
- You have federal student loans such as: Subsidized Stafford, Unsubsidized Stafford, Perkins, Parent PLUS or Graduate PLUS loans, or
- You’re taking out student loans on behalf of an undergraduate student, or
- You’re pursuing an additional degree.
Innovative Student Loan Solutions has an A+ Rating with the BBB.