Special Education Itinerant-Related Services for Districts
Your students deserve the best, and you deserve providers who understand your needs. SERRC’s highly skilled itinerant-services team has extensive experience working in Alaska’s unique communities. This means that together with you, we can offer the very best services to schools and students. Through shared services and work consortiums, you will receive top-notch services and a cost-effective way to ensure student growth and progress.
Our Special Education providers include Psychologists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Therapists.
We can help you with:
- Highly-qualified, licensed/certificated, well-trained professional staff
- Complete, effective student evaluations utilizing current evaluation protocols;
- Assistance with eligibility decisions and instructional recommendations;
- Individual student therapy development, implementation, and supervision;
- Paraprofessional training;
- In-service training related to individual or group implementation.
All itinerant-related services operate within Individual Education Plans (IEP), as supported through the Evaluation Summary and Eligibility Report (ESER).